Joshua's House

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The kids are growing up...

...and around! I'm not sure Jack likes his Bumbo as much as I do! His legs are so big they barely fit in it.
The girls are starting to like their dress up a little more. As you can see, Ella doesn't quite have the hang of it. I really don't let her walk around naked all the time. Especially when it's so cold out!
Taylor has her first VERY loose tooth. It won't be much longer before it will be out. It won't be long before we hit the ugly stage - something Micah doesn't know much about:)
Jack's not too sure about his Johnny Jumper either. He WILL like it though! I'm going to make him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah said...

LOVED the updates!!! It's always fun to see your kids pics :). I can't believe Taylor has a loose tooth!!!!! Is she really old enough for that??? I am still so glad I never hit the ugly stage. Maybe that is a good sign that neither of my girls will either ;).

I think Olivia is starting to look like Ella... probably nothing you can see from her picture, but just in different looks that she makes. She has the Shearer flat face :)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home